Spring is the perfect time to switch up your style and try something new. With the warmer weather and brighter days ahead, it’s the perfect opportunity to experiment with different looks and embrace your individuality. So why not take a fashion risk and dare to be different with the clothing you wear? Here are some tips to get you started.
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone If you’re used to wearing the same styles and colours, it can be intimidating to try something new. But stepping out of your comfort zone is the first step in embracing a new style. Start by trying on pieces you wouldn’t normally consider and see how they make you feel. You may be surprised at how much you like something you never thought you would.
- Mix and Match Prints Mixing prints is a fun and playful way to add some variety to your wardrobe. If you’re new to mixing prints, start with smaller patterns that have a similar colour scheme. For example, pair a patterned dress with a funky heels, or a bright hoodie with a bold frame. Just remember to keep the rest of your outfit simple to avoid overwhelming your look.
- Experiment with Accessories Accessories are a great way to add some personality to any outfit. Try adding a statement bag, or some bold sunglasses to take your look to the next level. You can also experiment with different shoes and bags to add some variety to your wardrobe.
- Try a New Silhouette If you tend to stick to the same silhouette, it’s time to mix it up. Try one of our Hoodie Dresses, a new dress, or a tight fitting jumpsuit to switch up your style. Playing with different silhouettes can help you find new ways to flatter your body and showcase your individual style.
- Invest in Statement Pieces Investing in statement pieces is a great way to add some excitement to your wardrobe. Whether it’s a colourful dress, a bold pair of sunglasses, or a new wig, a statement piece can help you stand out from the crowd and showcase your individuality.
Switching up your style this spring is all about daring to be different and embracing your individuality. Whether you step out of your comfort zone, mix and match prints, experiment with accessories, try a new silhouette, or invest in statement pieces, there are endless ways to refresh your wardrobe and embrace a new look. So go ahead and take a fashion risk – you may just discover a new style that you love!